Annual Human Rights Conference: Melbourne
Hear from inspiring speakers on some of today’s most pressing human rights issues, from the Uluru Statement and the future of asylum seekers held in PNG and Nauru to the right to strike and the # MeToo movement against sexual assault and harassment. Be part of the only human rights conference in Australia!
So far our exciting line up of speakers includes
- Kristen Hilton – Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commissioner,
- Professor Megan Davis – Member, UN Expert Mechanism on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples,
- Tara Moss – Author and Human Rights Advocate,
- Professor Frank Brennan – Australian Catholic University,
- Josh Bornstein – National Head of Employment Law, Maurice Blackburn Lawyers,
- David Ritter – CEO, Greenpeace Australia Pacific and Adjunct
- Professor George Newhouse – Macquarie University and Principal Solicitor of the National Justice Project.
For details on registration, venue accessibility and to stay up to date on more exciting speaker announcements, head to our website:
Enquiries: If you have any queries about the conference please tel 03 9905 3327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Friday 20 July 2018
Time: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: The Edge, Federation Square, Corner Swanston and Flinders Street, Melbourne