Geelong gets Active in April
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to commit to doing 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
Anyone can participate in Active April – friends, students, families, workmates or individuals, and it’s free. Not to mention you can win some awesome prizes.
Register online via the Active April website today to receive a 10 free visit pass for use at our Swim Sport & Leisure Centres.
You are welcome to enjoy our gyms, pools and group exercise classes during April.
Once registered, bring your Premier’s Active April card print out, or show your mobile phone screen, to receive a 10 free visit pass for use at Leisurelink, Splashdown, Waterworld, Bellarine Aquatic & Sports Centre or Kardinia Aquatic Centre.
Limit of one free pass per person across the City of Greater Geelong Leisure Centres: Leisurelink, Splashdown, Waterworld, Bellarine Aquatic & Sports Centre & Kardinia Aquatic Centre.
Only 10 visits in total within the City of Greater Geelong, not 10 at each Centre.
Once you register for Active April, you can create teams and invite friends to join. There’s also a handy online Activity Tracker to log your daily activity and compare progress, plus your own personal Trophy Cabinet for when you meet activity goals.
Registrations are now open and will stay open until 30 April 2018.
Just by registering every participant will receive*:
- 10 free passes for access to Leisurelink, Splashdown, Waterworld, Bellarine Aquatic & Sports Centre and Kardinia Aquatic Centre for use from 1-30 April 2018
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne
- 15% discount for Rock Up Netball programs
- 20% discount for Netball Victoria school holiday clinics
- 5 free group dance lessons at a Dancesport Victoria centre
- 10% off Term 2 MyGolf Junior program
- a 2 for 1 green fee offer at Golf Victoria courses
- entry into the draw to win tickets to the 2019 Australian Open Tennis Finals
- a chance to win great Prizes
- weekly email tips on healthy eating and being active.
*Terms and conditions for all prizes and offers apply. Visit Active April for details.
So what are you waiting for? Register today!