Transgender and Gender Diverse Training
This training will provide an introduction to transgender and gender diverse inclusive practice. This training does not require previous experience or knowledge in transgender and gender diverse inclusive practice.
Topics will include:
- What is gender and sexuality diversity?
- Inclusive language
- Experiences of transphobia
- The impact of transphobia on health and well-being
- Service access considerations for transgender and gender young people
- What is gender affirmation?
- Cultural diversity within transgender and gender diverse communities
- Healthcare pathways
- Discrimination and the law
- How to make your organisation more inclusive for transgender and gender diverse young people
Vine Road Community Centre
37 -61 Vine Road
Hamlyn Heights, VIC 3215
Click here to register.