NDIS Health Interface Project 2016-17 - Report and Toolkit
The joint project between Deakin University, G21 and Barwon Health, funded by National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is now complete. The project examined and documented experiences of people working in the Barwon region health sector and their experience of the NDIS.
- The project report outlines the project development and a series of recommendations to NDIA.
- The NDIS and Health Interface Toolkit provides a series of templates for use by health practitioners and services.
The NDIS Health Toolkit website was developed with the aim of addressing documented challenges. The use and acceptability of the toolkit was evaluated and further refined. This online tool kit provides practitioners with a range of useful resources.
- NDIS Terminology and Commonly used terminology
- Planning templates
- Sample Allied Health reports
- NDIS process and community information
Please click on to www.ndishealthtoolkit.com.
Note due to project completion - this web site will be available until December 2017.